Published: 2019-09-05 22:56:04 | Expires: 2019-12-31
Company: Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University – Department of Computer Science
Categories: IN – Informatics
Type: Full time
Required education: postdoc
Required language: en
The Game Theory Group opens a call for applications for fully-funded postdoctoral positions.
We are a member of the newly established Research Center for Informatics with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Prague. Research of the Game Theory Group (http://aic.fel.cvut.cz/gametheory/) involves game theory (broadly defined) and its applications in computer science, AI, and machine learning.
As a postdoc at our group, you will join a team of both leading researchers and young, highly motivated colleagues who are passionate about the topics of their research:
· Computation of optimal strategies in large dynamic & strategic games
· Game-theoretic models in adversarial machine learning & computer security
· Algorithmic game theory
· Cooperative games
· The post-doc position is primarily open for research on game-theoretic methods in adversarial machine learning
· PhD degree in computer science, game theory, or related fields
· Evidence of successful research accomplishments, such as papers focused on game-theoretic problems/algorithms at top AI conferences (AAAI, IJCAI, AAMAS, NIPS, EC) or published in high-quality journals
If you fit this profile and you are interested in pursuing academic research path, you are encouraged to send your application to email@example.com. The application should include:
2. A short research statement (max. 200 words)
3. The publication record with the indication of 3 most impactful papers and detailed explanation of their impact
The exact starting date is negotiable. Typical positions are for 2 years and can be prolonged.
Work & Life in Prague
The institute is located in Prague’s downtown. The position will offer a competitive salary with respect to the costs and quality of life in Prague.