Published: 2020-01-21 12:38:23
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
• Provide support for one of the globally well-known companies;
• Your “customers” will be employees of our clients;
• Support, guidance and administration of basic issues such as change of the client’s accounts, resetting passwords, etc.
• Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
• Upper-intermediate (at least B2>) level of English (both spoken and written), our major company language
• Upper-intermediate (at least B2>) level of Spanish (both spoken and written)
• Willingness to learn and develop;
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Organized training during the first weeks
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Makro card
• Language courses
• 25 days of annual leave
• New modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!…