Published: 2020-01-30 09:29:44
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
• Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
• Investigating issues engaging with problem management
• Continual service improvement activities.
• Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve Access issues.
• Interest in Technology and the willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English and Spanish language is a must (min C1) any other European language as an advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!…