Published: 2020-01-30 08:25:09
Company: MANN + HUMMEL (CZ) v.o.s.
Type: Práce na zkrácený úvazek
– Close cooperation with internal and external partners (auditors, tax advisors, local authorities, other departments of the company and others)
– Performs other duties as requested by line Manager
– Ensures compliance with MH group policies, IFRS and local accounting standards, GS-CZ standards and SLA’s
– Ensures process documentation is up to date, Process Maps, Work Step docs, Manuals
– Recording of daily adhoc regular and one time transaction
– Performing general or cost accounting activities
– Application of standard accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
– Running and monitoring of system interfaces
– Reconciliation and analysis of accounts
– Month end closing – recording of transactions according to the monthly closing checklist
– Year end closing – recording of transactions according to the year closing checklist
– Financial and regulatory reporting – Prepare financial reports and financial statements such as the profit and loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow, different regulatory reports and filings
– Proposals of improvements of the processes related to general ledger
– Creation FA items, check requests and SAP system and make new asset items an according to given rules
– FA activation
– Check and post FA disposal
– FA month close for assigned areas
– Communication with Spanish and English speaking internal customers
– IC Preparation during the month – Checking of IC invoices according to responsibilities for specific partner side and eliminates differencies
– Recording of the financial records of the employees´ salaries, bonuses and advances
– University degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field of education with specialization in Accounting
– Min 1+ years of relevant work experience (depending on scope of job responsibilities)
– MS Office skills
– SAP knowledge (FI/CO) is advantage
– Fluency in English (written and spoken)
– Fluency in Spanish language (written and spoken)
What can you find in M+H?
* Perspective and interesting work in a prosperous company
* Personal and professional development
* Friendly environment
* Everyday use of foreign languages
* 6 weeks of vacation
* 1 extra salary per year
* Meal vouchers
* 1 100 CZK in netto per month for hobbies
* Pension or life insurance
* Flexible working hours + home office
* Loyal bonus after first year
We are looking forward to your application!
Please send us your CV in English and if possible also in Czech language. Your materials will be kept confidential. Feedback expect in about 2 weeks.
By sending of the CV in response to this job advertisement you agree with processing of your personal data in extent contained in the sent CV (or enclosed documents) for purpose and period of the selection process for the job position.
I hereby confirm by my signature that the above personal data and information is true, accurate and complete. I agree with the fact that this data (and possibly also other information specified in the attached CV, and possibly also my photo will be administered, processed and filled in the HR database of MANN+HUMMEL Service s.r.o. / MANN+HUMMEL (CZ) in compliance with Act on protection of personal data no. 101/2002 Coll. as amended for the purpose of my getting in a job with the company. This consent shall remain valid until it is revoked in writing.…