Published: 2020-02-13 09:30:22
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
• Supporting category managers with category strategy plans, sourcing execution, supporting category planning and strategic sourcing tasks
• Interfacing and communicating with stakeholders, project team, suppliers, GEP network and tools, and providing support with respect to Supplier Management/ Procurement processes and policies;
• Establishing negotiation strategies, identifying and developing negotiation levers, validating them with stakeholders and leading negotiations to ensure savings, timely supply and other benefits for purchases, business analytics, savings reporting and tracking, stakeholder interaction as part of the S2C program
• Discussing with vendors and evaluating their products and capabilities as suppliers;
• Using SMART by GEP® technology and client ERP system for procurement operations;
• Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, manage SOP’s, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes;
• Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities (e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ, Scorecard and Bid Analysis, etc.);
• Working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
• Reviewing orders for accuracy and compliance with existing policies and procedures;
• Organizing, updating, and retaining key documents and technical entries;
• Preparing purchase orders through an ERP and placing orders for the purchase of goods and services.
· 3-5 years of experience in strategic sourcing
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in English and Spanish
· Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills i.e. regarding creating baselines, performing market tests/analyses, summarizing the key points succinctly by email/in presentation
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to manage various procurement projects at once and work with various stakeholders
· Ability to assess new purchase requirements based on spend risk etc.
· Ability to lead and manage meetings
· Ability to work in self-managed and team environments
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management in client organizations
· Good record of interaction with procurement team and stakeholders
· Knowledge of the principles and practices of large-scale centralized purchasing
· Knowledge of variety of indirect categories would be advantageous (trends, suppliers, industry specifics and terminology, legal frameworks)
Why join us?
· GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits by adding new customers and providing new services.
· GEP cares about people: We provide training, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
· GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
· GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.…