Published: 2020-02-14 22:11:02
Company: SAP Services, s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Requisition ID: 245431
Work Area: Sales Support
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Global Deal Execution team is a central team acting as a deal support center for SAP Account Executives all over the globe and supports and processes HEC & STE deals by processing them in CRM system. This team also provides support to all procurement processes like back to back contracting with premium suppliers and procure to pay process working along with Global Procurement organization, SAP partners and AEs to administer POs for partners. The team is expected to contribute to revenue growth and profitability by processing HEC & STE sales opportunities for both existing and net new customers and achieve orders targets.
• Responsible for execution of the SAP HEC and STE deals. Process customer requests for selling HEC & STE deals and completing the required paperwork (CRM Opportunities, Margin Calculator, Quotations, Order Forms, Resource Requests)
• Responsible for procurement processes related to premium suppliers and Hyper-scaler partners
• Comply with operational procedures e.g. for sales, delivery, financial and legal requirements
• Become expert with SAP sales tools and processes
• Working with Industry AEs , support the overall relationship between the customer, the partners and SAP to ensure all opportunities are maximized and sales bids are successful.
• Create contracts for submission for SAP’s existing and potential new customers: Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing contracts, including new and add-on business for HEC & STE.
• Contract Validation: Closely cross-collaborate with the Industry AEs, Pricing and Revenue Recognition teams in the local market units during the contract drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executives and Pricing teams, work with the Revenue Recognition teams to prevent revenue deferrals and ensure final business and contract terms.
• Customer Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non-revenue generating issues (Terminations, Service Level Agreements etc.).
• Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
• Provide active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community in a dynamically driven environment.
• Preferably at least 6-year experience with Sales Operations or Deal Support
• Working experience within a shared service center environment (preferred)
• Experience with CRM tool and experience with SAP systems is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Spanish
• Bachelor´s degree in any discipline
• Excellent communication skills are a must
• Team player
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Experience with SmartSheet application
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: email@example.com, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.…