Published: 2020-02-18 14:54:45
Company: DXC Technology Czech Republic s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
DXC Technology is a world leader in IT services for large corporations. We’re a family of over 170,000 people and have a presence in over 70+ countries worldwide. We’re the creation of a merger between CSC and HPE Enterprise Services, whom have bought innovation to clients for over 60 years. We are uniquely positioned in the IT industry to lead digital transformations, and create greater value for our people, clients and partners.
At DXC, our employees enjoy working in a warm, open-minded, innovative and challenging environment.
We live by our core values- client focused, leadership, execution excellence, aspiration, and results daily across all offices and countries. We are proud to be a multicultural company with people from all backgrounds and nationalities.
Together we create one DXC.
The key purpose of this role is to support a number of stakeholders and commercial teams, whilst providing decision making support through proper financial information reporting, analysis and other insight.
Business partnering: building the relationship with your business partners (within DXC) and make sure you are part of the discussions / meetings organized by your business partner
Work in an exciting Finance COE environment which provides ample opportunities for learning, rotation programs and growth
* Leading the financial fieldwork for given area – proper set-up in ERP systems, reporting, month-end closing (Revenues/Costs), forecasting, budgeting, following-up the unbilled revenues, solving various issues.
* Monitor the financial results of the given area and explain variances.
* Key focus on revenue recognition agenda based on DXC policies
* Understanding and challenging current business practice, identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and common practices.
* Participation to the annual audit (internal & external).
* Participate and contribute to the corporate initiatives and projects as required
* SOX Compliance – Execute on fiduciary role given by DXC to Business Finance; maintain in place a strong control in compliance to DXC policies, procedures and business practices; maintain SOX compliance following the SOX procedures that are put in place for the processes
Required Skills and Qualifications
* University degree (Finance preferred – min. Bachelor level)
* Previous work experience in finance field or accounting for max. 1 year
* US GAAP knowledge (advantage), knowledge of accounting principles (must)
* Language skills – English (fluent), other EU languages (French/Spanish/Italian/Dutch)
* Good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
* SAP knowledge is an advantage
Personality and Soft Skills
* Self-motivated and a good team player
* Comfortable working with an ambiguous environment
* Can effectively cope with and open to change, and additional responsibility
* Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner
* Be open to step up for handling new challenges, manage risk and uncertainty
* Accuracy and timeliness for agreed deliverables
* Problem Solving
We offer many benefits such as:
* 5 weeks of paid vacation
* Meal vouchers
* Multisport card
* Travel insurance also for personal use
* Company laptop
…and what do we like the best about working here?
* Work-life balance
* Flexible working hours
* Home office Opportunities weekly
* Possibility of using overtime hours as extra vacation time
* Personal development and career opportunities
* In-house trainer and online University where you can find books, tutorials, online training
* Benefit points for education and 2 extra days of paid leave for training
What’s so cool about DXC Prague?
DXC Technology is one of the most diverse workplaces in Prague.
You can find us in the thriving, easily accessible Pankrac area, where 800 professionals from 61 different nationalities thrive in IT, Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Marketing, and Human Resources in our brand-new, sunny office space.
At DXC we know that our strength is our people – which why you will always be welcomed by experienced professionals, ready to train you and invest in your personal growth.
DXC is committed to offering vertical and horizontal growth opportunities for top performers, as well as in-house and external training from external certified partners.
Be a part of our story. Join us today.…