Published: 2020-07-22 00:21:51 | Expires: 2020-09-21
Company: BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc.
Categories: C – Chemie
BioXcel Therapeutics (BTI) is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on drug development that utilizes artificial intelligence to identify improved therapies in neuroscience and immuno-oncology. BTI’s drug re-innovation approach leverages existing approved drugs and/or clinically evaluated product candidates together with big data and proprietary machine learning algorithms to identify new therapeutic indices.
BTI’s two most advanced clinical development programs are BXCL501, an investigational sublingual thin film formulation in development for acute treatment of agitation resulting from neuropsychiatric disorders, and BXCL701, an investigational orally administered systemic innate immunity activator in development for treatment of a rare form of prostate cancer and for treatment of pancreatic cancer in combination with other immuno-oncology agents. For more information, please visit www.bioxceltherapeutics.com.
To join our Prague office team, we are looking for:
Principal Research Scientist II/Assistant Director – Computational Drug Discovery Chemist
Experience: Ph.D. – 5 to 10 Years
Qualification: PhD – Computational Chemistry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build pipeline for the organization using computational chemistry along with Biologist, medicinal chemist and pharma R&D experts
- Design novel molecules for identified targets in Immuno-oncology using computational tools
- The candidate will be forming strategy for future pipeline molecules along with the higher management
- The successful candidate will collaborate and integrate these efforts with those of development projects in the area of cancer.
- Closely work with cross functional partners such as Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformaticians, Biologists, Drug discovery, Business Development team etc.
- The candidate will be writing reports, manuscripts, and preparing abstract/posters/slides for the presentations at national and international conferences
- Good knowledge of computational chemistry, drug repurposing databases and experience in analyzing these databases
- Knowledge and experience of following tools:
- Computer-aided drug design software
- Development of predictive mathematical SAR/QSAR/QSPR models
- General understanding of the drug R&D process
- Proficiency in data analysis
- Text mining tools will be a plus
- Proficiency in written and verbal Business communications.
Interested or would like to know more? Contact Martin Podařil: firstname.lastname@example.org