Published: 2020-07-27 12:11:35
Company: ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES EUROPE LIMITED
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
As a Premier Technical Support you will resolve problems with customers via telephone, email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoot problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifie and document customer issues, and escalates as directed. Develop an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
• Communicates basic technical solutions to customers using effective communication, listening and comprehension skills.
• Diffuses upset customers
• Fully documents customer interactions in real-time
• Solves problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments
• Identifies and escalates complex problems under direct supervision
• Works on a limited variety of problems of limited scope using defined procedures and practices
• Collaborates with fellow technicians and supervisor to solve problems
• Familiarizes self with new technologies, products and platforms
• High school diploma required
• English and Spanish language on an advanced level is required (the Czech language is not necessary)
• 1-3 years demonstrated working experience required in a Customer Service environment
• technical knowledge is not required; however, we will appreciate high motivation to work with tech
• Great team player
• Basic computer literacy with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
• Demonstrates ability to articulate technical issues in simple to understand terms to both management and customers
• Demonstrates reliable customer service and communication skills
• 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
• Multisport card with 75% covered by Zebra
• Meal contribution
• Benefit plus card with cafeteria system
• Free language courses
• Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal at all times and also internal career opportunities among Zebra departments (job rotation and guest programs)
• Annual bonus based on financial results and on individual performance
• Yearly salary review according to individual performance
• Employee referral bonus for bringing new talent to Zebra
• Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
• Life & Pension insurance contribution
• Company preschool (in Czech or in English)
• Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification – RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by BMW, Amazon, DHL, Tesco’s and numerous hospitals all over the world and even the NFL! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations.
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.…