Published: 2021-02-04 11:33:53
Company: Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Would you like to work at a pioneer technology company?
Would you like to work at a company which is committed with making a sustainable future together and dreams up on a greener lifestyle?
If you come to work with us, you will find a warm Shared Service Center, where you can enjoy a multicultural environment with colleagues from different countries, always hearing people talking in different languages.
If you have experience in finance or billing, if you are willing to give your commitment and passion, we have a place for you in our OTC team!
To complete the full application process, please click on the link below and follow the instructions:
• Execute OTC processing in compliance with control policies
• Actively contribute to continuous process improvement
• Drive accurate invoicing
Please, apply and come to work with us if you enjoy:
• Work with Carrier Finance systems to operate on a proactive / scheduled basis & to operate on a reactive basis, and allow the SSC to be flexible to customer demand
• Produce invoices:
o Process draft invoices for review by SSC Customers
o Process final invoices for internal recharging within UTC
o Process final invoices for distribution to Carrier internal and external customers
• Prepare system entries, to keep ledgers up to date with invoicing activity
• Support other OTC Process teams as business demand requires
• Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
…and you have:
• Proven experience in Finance/Cash/Billing
• Accountability in the workplace
• Communication skills
• Change and adaptability skills
• English & native Spanish & B1 French
…so we can offer:
• To be a member of a growing center with a lot of future opportunities
• Meal vouchers, language lessons, life insurance contribution, quarterly bonus, 5 weeks vacation, 5 paid sick leave days
• Flexible working hours
• Home office (up to 2 days per week)
To complete the full application process, please click on the link below and follow the instructions.