Published: 2021-03-26 13:37:14
Company: ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES EUROPE LIMITED
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
Technical Support Team L1 resolve problems with customers via telephone email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates as directed. Develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
– You will gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
– You will solve problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
– You will escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
– You will provide technical training (shadowing) for newcomers.
– You will achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English (min B2)
• Italian or Spanish language on advanced level (min C1)
• Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
We will appreciate:
• Previous experience in Support Center/Helpdesk environment
• Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
• Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
• Knowledge of remote tools
• 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
• Multisport card at a reduced price
• Meal contribution
• Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
• Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
• Annual bonuses based on financial results
• Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
• Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
• Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
• Life & Pension insurance contribution
• Company preschool (in Czech or in English)
• New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
• Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
Zebra is a US business that has been established for 50 years and sells innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification. That means RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by BMW, Amazon, DHL, Tesco’s and numerous hospitals around the world and even the NFL!
Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for Employee Value.
Are you interested in joining in? Apply or see more available positions on our official website www.zebra.com.