Published: 2021-04-01 12:32:10
Company: Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Is your personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a strong work ethic? At Carrier, we believe that our people make the difference and invite you to apply to this exciting and rewarding opportunity
Execute Master Data processing in compliance with control policies.
Actively contribute to continuous process improvement.
Drive accurate Master Data management.
• Work with Finance, CRM, and Vendor Management systems to operate on a proactive / scheduled basis, to operate on a reactive basis, and allow the SSC to be flexible to customer demand
• Maintain Master Data, through the processing of approved requests for creation, edit, archiving, (etc), of the following:
• Draft Master Data requests for review by SSC Customers
• Customer Master Data requests
• Vendor Master Data requests
• Finance / General Ledger Master Data requests for WHQ, Business Units, and the SSC
• Support other Operational teams as business demand requires
• Contribute to operational and strategic process improvements
• 1 year of experience in master data, understanding of financial documents (balance sheet, invoice, bill etc.), basics of accounting
• Basic Excel skills, exposure to SAP preferred
• Good communication skills, willing to learn and grow
• Advanced English + advanced Spanish
• University degree or Quality qualification preferred
To successfully finish your application, please head to the link below and follow the instructions:
What do we offer:
* Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
* Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
* High-profile team
* Daily use of English
* Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays etc.)
* Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
* Good location of center in Prague 6 – Evropska street…