Published: 2021-04-28 16:59:37
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
* Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
* Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
* Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
* Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
* Speak and write in Spanish/Portuguese and English language fluently;
* You are willing to work in shifts;
* Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give useful guidance to the client;
* Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
* Are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
* Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
* Can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
* Long-term and stable cooperation;
* Performance bonus;
* Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
* Meal voucher (a contactless plastic card);
* Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
* 25 days of a paid leave;
* Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
* Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
* Teambuilding activities.…