Published: 2021-05-03 11:17:46
Company: Hays Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Your new company
Global company manufacturing medical devices.
Your new role
You will be in a service desk environment, serve as the single, initial point of contact for end-users. You will log all relevant incident and service request details providing basic first-line investigation and diagnosis.
You will resolve those incidents and service requests within the IT Support skill set and escalates as appropriate.
The primary objective of this role is to restore «normal service» to the users as quickly as possible.
* Taking calls and tracking tickets
* Provide basic first-line investigation and diagnosis
* Handling calls in Spanish and English entering into ticketing system
* Close or escalate tickets
* Handle incoming tickets from portal, troubleshoot when needed making sure that service is delivered
Location: Prague 8
What you’ll need to succeed
Ideal candidate will have at least basic technical skills at user level and good understanding of Microsoft office and Windows operation system and previous experience from customer support role.
• Good computer skills including MS Office Suite, Adobe, and ability to operate general office machinery
• Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills
• Familiarity with enterprise platforms and applications
• The capacity to demonstrate the following skills and abilities: analytical, articulate, attention to detail, decisive, innovative, adaptable, personable, self-confident, team player, effectively manages stress, empathetic, enthusiastic, diplomatic, collaborative, customer-oriented, ambitious, continuous learner, resourceful, self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Problem-solving skills
• Must have good telephone etiquette
• Is able to exercise good judgement using Service Desk standards and following guidelines and instructions
• Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with IT staff and internal customers at all organizational levels
Following platforms and applications are desired:
o Microsoft Office Suite
o Microsoft Outlook/Office365
o Internet Browsers
o Windows 10
o Active Directory
o Virtual Private Network (VPN)
o Multi-factor Authentication
What you’ll get in return
Great working experience within international environment with possibility to grow, corresponding salary, package of benefits: flexible working hours, 25 days of vacation, meal vouchers, multisport card, etc.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.…