Published: 2021-07-02 13:18:57
Company: ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES EUROPE LIMITED
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
The Order Administration team is responsible for the accurate entry of purchase order information from the sales team or directly from Zebra’s customers into Zebra’s OM system. They act as a subject matter expert on all matters related to the orders, responding to inquiries from management, Zebra’s sales teams and the customer.
* Learns and applies knowledge of Zebra’s systems, processes and philosophies around management of product orders/customer service
* Enters new order data into the system, ensuring data accuracy and process adherence
* Meets or exceeds all departmental or individual metrics associated with performance against service level agreements
* Provides price quotes on request
* Ensures proper recording, tracking and filing of all assigned orders according to commitment dates
* Responds to the customer or internal inquiries regarding order status, invoices, etc.
* Raises any new or complex problems to management for assistance
* Coordinates with other internal departments to drive issue resolution regarding order status, invoicing, shipping dates, product availability, discounts, quality issues, damaged or mis-shipped product, etc
* High School or equivalent
* Strong data entry skills with attention to detail/quality
* Proficient level of English and Spanish (written and verbal)
* Beginner level skills in Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Customer service skills is advantage as well as knowledge of other language
* Proven professional work behavior (attendance, teamwork, time management)
* Strong communication skills (listening, providing clear and concise information, using accurate language and grammar)
* 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
* Multisport card at a reduced price
* Meal contribution
* Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
* Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
* Annual bonuses based on financial results
* Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
* Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
* Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
* Life & Pension insurance contribution
* Company preschool (in Czech or in English)
* New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
* Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification – RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail industries, postal services all over the world and, even by football professionals! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations and 2020 for Employer Branding & People Engagement.
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.…