Published: 2021-07-08 08:53:11
Company: Lear Corporation Czech Republic s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Accounts Payable Processor role is based in Lear Global Business Services Europe located in Brno, Czech Republic. This branch is supporting European Lear plants and covers internal Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing with focus on process standardization and highest quality service to all supported entities.
If you are interested in accounting, you are communicative person enjoying new challenges; this is perfect career opportunity for you!
We are seeking suitable candidates for the position of Accounts Payable Processor with Spanish.
What will be your responsibilities?
* Incoming accounts payable documents processing (Invoice validation, matching, coding, price / quantity discrepancy resolution, recording into accounts payable system)
* Communication with internal (Lear) customers and external suppliers (requests, queries)
* Month-end close activities and reporting
* Vendor and intercompany statements and reconciliations
* Internal controls and sample testing (SOX)
* Cooperation with other team members with focus on KPIs achievement
What do we expect from you?
* Positive ‘can do’ attitude with good communication skills
* Relevant education (business administration / accounting / finance) is highly regarded
* Upper level Spanish and English (verbal and written) is a must
* Previous Accounts Payable experience is an advantage
* User level PC skills (Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel)
* ERP system knowledge (SAP, QAD, MfgPro) is an advantage
* Result oriented personality with focus on detail and deadlines
* Flexibility and stress resistance
In return we can offer:
* Work in one of the largest multinational corporations (Fortune 500)
* Multicultural environment with daily use of foreign languages
* A strong base to continue or improve your finance knowledge
* Professional growth – a culture of promoting from within
* Regular social events
* Modern office in Spielberk Office Centre
What else can make your work here more pleasant?
* 25 days of paid vacation
* Flexible working time
* Partial Home office possible
* Work anniversaries and major life events bonus
* Meal contribution
* Free coffee and tea service in the office
* Internal referral program
* Pension funds
* Company mobile phone tariffs for employees and their family members
* Morning Yoga
* Flu vaccination
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your Curriculum Vitae in English.…