Published: 2021-07-08 21:17:33
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Provide sales process support to client teams, leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture Practitioners in navigating the company s internal sales processes. Support S PP Leadership and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S PP service areas.
Critical services include the support of opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting analysis for leadership, and internal sales processes tools support for client teams.
This position reports to Sales Pricing Performance Sales Operations Leadership, Senior Managers, Managers, Associate Managers, or Specialists. Note that depending on your specific responsibilities you may also be aligned to and take direction from business leadership roles .
Primary responsibilities include
* Work independently with supervision
* Be an individual contributor with regular guidance on competing priorities
* May supervise and be a people lead for an Analyst L11 with oversight from a supervisor
* Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
* Provide feedback on operational processes
* Be familiar with supporting tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility
* Have a basic understanding of where and how S PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Knowledge Skill Requirements:
* Excellent oral and written communications skills in English this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a can do attitude
* Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
* Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
* Good facilitation and team building skills
* Strong organizational time management data management skills
* Analytical skills collects and researches data
* Understanding of Sales Opportunity Management process and policies preferred the ability to follow and apply sales processes, particularly our complex approval processes, is a core competency of the role
* Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Prioritizes and plans work activities under minimal supervision and guidance
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
* Proficiency in Manage mySales application preferred
* Understanding of basic finance concepts for a services company
*Position in the world’s leading global company
*Professional growth based on performance
*Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.…