Published: 2021-07-12 10:27:58
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Brno, Czech Republic, Full-time
INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
* Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.;
* Be verifying that the information displayed about «point of interest» in the maps like restaurants, recreational places, schools, shops, etc. is accurate and up to date;
* Be researching the internet and finding the evidence that supports or denies the information provided by the end-user;
* Be making phone calls in case the information can’t be found online (average of outgoing calls is 15 %);
* Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
* Speak and write in and English and Spanish fluently;
* Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give useful guidance to the client;
* Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
* Are daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
* Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
* Can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
* Long-term and stable cooperation;
* Relocation support (initial accommodation for 2 weeks);
* Performance bonus;
* Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
* Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working during the Czech state holidays;
* Meal allowance;
* Multisport card with a financial contribution from Infosys;
* Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
* 25 days of paid leave;
* Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
* Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
* Teambuilding activities.
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a response after your CV evaluation – Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.…