Published: 2021-07-19 11:17:11
Company: ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES EUROPE LIMITED
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
The Contract Administration team is accountable for the accurate entry of Zebra Service Contract information into Zebra’s system. They act as subject matter specialists on all matters related to the service contract, responding to inquiries from management, Zebra’s sales teams and the customer.
* Coordinates the work of a small team of individuals executing service contract administrative work–often in a single site or geography.
* Selects, trains, coaches and manages the performance and development of the team.
* Drives execution against service level agreements and reports results to management as required.
* Acts as the primary point of contact for internal and external audits on service contract administration.
* Owns the teams compliance against internal process/policy as well as external regulations.
* May retain responsibility for entering service contracts into the system and other individual contributor level work in tandem.
* Assigned contracts are likely to include complex contracts with variable billing arrangements or multi-contract consolidation requirements. Contracts may also include multi-site, multi-product arrangements, custom offerings, prorating or key customers.
* Assigns and coordinates special project work to CA 1, 2, Senior or lead level team members.
* May run routine meetings with key customers or internal partners leveraging web-based meeting technologies and using facilitation skills to effectively manage the meeting to successful outcomes.
* Designs and works with IT to configure reports that provide insight into performance and drive decisions.
* Perform analysis/interpretation of service contract data at the customer, regional or product line level for internal use or for the customer.
* Drives process/service improvement through identification of opportunity areas, engagement of the team and using external standard methodologies.
* Acts as customer concern point to team in resolving complex issues or addressing difficult customer situations.
* May participate as a presenter in routine business updates or with the customer representing service contracts team and acting as SME.
* Preferred work experience (years):
Key Skills and Proficiencies:
Strong data entry skills with attention to detail/quality
Strong process adherence
Proficient level of English (written and verbal), another language desirable (French, Spanish, Italian)
Intermediate-level skills in Microsoft business applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Customer service values/orientation
Excellent knowledge of Contract Admin policies and processes, including treatment of novel / unorthodox issues
Outstanding knowledge of the region and/or product lines supported
Strong leadership skills coupled with a desire and ability to learn
Intermediate level prioritization skills
Role model level professional work behaviours (attendance, teamwork, time-management)
Strong communication skills (listening, providing clear and concise information, using accurate language and grammar)
Intermediate problem-solving skills
Intermediate presentation skills
* 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days and 2 volunteer days paid off
* Multisport card at a reduced price
* Meal contribution
* Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
* Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
* Annual bonuses based on financial results
* Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
* Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
* Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
* Life & Pension insurance contribution
* Company preschool (in Czech or in English)
* New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city centre
* Discount at our partners (T-Mobile, Banks, HP, Dell, Microsoft Office)
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification – RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by BMW, Amazon, DHL, Tesco’s and numerous hospitals all over the world and even the NFL! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations and 2020 for Employer Branding & People Engagement.
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.…