Published: 2021-07-20 17:08:20
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
This will be your future team:
Our team includes 15 legal professionals located in Prague and London with a diverse culture, legal and language background. We are a passionate team whose priority is to provide the best quality service to our client.
We are friendly, easy-going and we like to help one another. Our open office makes communication much easier and efficient. Most of us have several years’ experience working for Accenture. We also collaborate internally with colleagues working for other clients, industries and from other countries so that we can share knowledge and best practices.
As part of our daily activities we interact with colleagues across the organization, mainly in English and we profit from working in a truly cosmopolitan environment.
This will be your future role:
We act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and the corporate legal counsels of big market players. We have an opportunity to communicate with inspiring people on an everyday basis. In your role, you will provide a complete end to end Contract Management in Spanish and English language. This including:
* drafting of Agreements, necessary modification of contract drafts
* negotiation with supplier, obtaining approvals (Business, Legal, Insurance, Tax).
*you may be asked for a review of the Supplier’s contract and assessment of risk included.
Your project starts with kick-off meetings with the client´s stakeholder and will be completed when the fully signed contract is saved in our Agreement library.
Performance of your work is undertaken using the client’s guidelines/playbook, client’s policies and agreed processes in order to use the correct templates.
You will learn how to react quickly, formulate your own point of view and deal with challenging stakeholders.
* Completed Law Degree is desirable.
* Experience in Contract Management field? That’s a plus!
* Among other talents, you enjoy using Spanish and English at a proficient level.
* You have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and you like to use it.
* You can clearly state and convey legal positions both to our clients and with suppliers.
* You enjoy interacting with people and you are comfortable communicating via Skype.
* You thrive on organizing your work and managing your own time.
* You are eager to learn new things and enthusiastic about self-development.
* You are happy when things are in order and you are detail orientated.
* You have strong oral and written communication skills.
*Position in the world’s leading global company
*Professional growth based on performance
*Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.…