Published: 2021-07-20 12:32:10
Company: LEGO Group
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Become a part of our LEGO family in Kladno and manage debt collection for countries across the EMEA region.
Build your expertise in this important role and work for one of the most recognised and loved brands.
* Follow up on overdue and collection and advise on payment allocation
* Front Customers to resolve dispute and payment issues, release order according to policies
* Monitoring of Credit Limit Utilization (for order release purpose)
* Sending of Weekly Aging Report to partners
* Reconciliation of customer accounts
* Collection work list (including pre-collection) in SAP
* Prepare and sending of Statement of Accounts, provision calculations check (doubtful & bad debt) adjustments
* Be involved in the Credit Risk Wheel
* Cooperate with the team and external partners
Do you have what it takes?
* 1-2 years of experience working in financial department
* Analytical and detail-focused person with optimistic approach
* You are familiar with MS Office (especially MS Excel)
* Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
* Strong knowledge of English and Spanish (C1 level)
Join the global LEGO family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.…