Published: 2021-08-31 17:20:41
Company: Atlas Copco Services s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
What is the project about?
The local sales centre supports Atlas Copco companies abroad in the sales of service for compressors, planning process and back-office processes. It also functions as a lab where new techniques and sales plays are tested combined with data analytics.
Are you talkative, energetic person and your professional goal is to be successful in sales? Follow our team as a Sales Representative and be part of this interesting project!
The sales centre is a great place for a highly motivated person, somebody who is searching for a job in multicultural environment, for close valuable team collaboration, smart inspiring colleagues and encouraging manager.
What will be your main responsibilities?
* Sell service and complementary equipment for compressors
* Function as a key connection between Atlas Copco and its current customers
* Communication of the advantages of our service solution (financial, technical etc.) and suggest the best solution for the client
* Explore new business opportunities
* Lead and implement the continuous follow-up process ensuring no delays on sales service renewals
* Work in close cooperation with the Data team to developing and implementing scripts and processes
* Reporting, work with CRM system
What are the requirements for the job?
* Spanish native speaker
* Very good level of English
* Interest in sales
* Communicativeness, love to debate, ability to deal with a variety of people in different way
* Fast thinking, up for challenge, persistence and determination
* Willingness to learn technical issues
* Ability to understand data analytics and finance
* Experience of dealing with customers and working in a multicultural environment are considered a plus but are not necessary
What can we offer you?
* Fix monthly salary 40 – 55 000 CZK (by relevant experience)
* Many other job opportunities in the future – Atlas Copco is big enough for everybody who wants to grow
* Great introductory training – you will be prepared and developed to be high performers and best in class in the market with the ultimate tools, trainings and techniques available
* Language courses
* An annual financial bonus
* Salary increase every year
* Working hours shortened to 37,5 hours a week
* 5 weeks of holiday
* 3 sick days
* Meal vouchers
* Contribution in pension fund up to 2 000 CZK
* MultiSport card or FlexiPass vouchers
* Modern offices, perfect view of the whole city, a big terrace in 20th floor and relax zone where we practice joga
* A place where friendly culture is not a cliché, we arrange regular teambuilding events, beers, movie quiz etc.…