Published: 2022-05-09 09:05:54
Company: Carrier Refrigeration Operation Czech Republic s.r.o./dříve Linde Frigera spol. s r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
This role is customer focused, proactive, energetic and collaborative working within the Human Resource Operations shared service function. The HR Ops team will function across the business and will provide support to employees, managers, and HR professionals. This role will support the provision of a consistent, timely and accurate advisory service to key stakeholders and customers. Responsibilities include interpretation of and response to a wide variety of HR related inquiries.
Besides an attractive professional opportunity and a competitive compensation package, this role offers a Sign on Bonus amounting up to 50,000 CZK gross. Read more below!
In this exciting role, you will research, analyze and respond to inquiries ranging from simple policy questions to moderate issues. Responsibilities include: candidate reimbursement, working closely with Talent Acquisition, managing invoices, onboarding and handling letters of employment for Visa’s and Immigration. Additionally, merit and bonus cycles, salary survey participation, annual benefit enrollment and provide data for any grading or job evaluation requested by the business.
* Provide superior customer service, accurate and timely first contact resolution to employees, managers, and HR professionals.
* Provide support to Human Resource Operations team and business units with admin transactions, data validation, auditing and corrections.
* Support the subject matter expert (SME) for all policies and procedures.
* Ensure data integrity through audits of the HR Information System.
* Update and analyze work process design and flow for policies and procedures.
* Provide policy interpretation recommendations.
* Create and present training presentations.
* Research and work in a team environment to resolve employee issues, by working directly with internal/external clients and vendors.
* Serve as an employee and customer advocate.
* Identify and drive process improvements, quality and compliance across the function.
* Analyze data issues and provide Root Cause Analysis in problem resolution.
* Incorporate Lean practices into all daily activities and ongoing projects.
* Conduct analysis and prepare ongoing HR reports to effectively administer policies and programs.
* Responsible for achieving internally-set quality standards, identified goals and metrics and overall targets are met and/or exceeded.
* Assist with data migration and auditing during acquisition process.
* Ensure alignment of grading structure and support Gender Pay Reporting.
* Foster, develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key vendors.
* Ensure use of employee self service.
* Experienced in the HR administration and hiring
* Fluent English, Spanish and Italian
* System oriented
* Familiar with HR tools, especially Workday or Service Now
* Familiar with the Ticket management
* Located in Prague or able to get there 2 days per week
* Exciting innovative environment – company open to new ideas
* Possibility for further development and international career opportunities
* High-profile team
* Competitive remuneration and other benefits (meal vouchers, contribution to life insurance, holidays, bonus etc.)
* Attractive Sign-on bonus
* Flexible working hours, possibility for home office, sick days
* Good location of center in Prague 6 – Evropska street
If you are interested in this position, kindly apply using the link below:
Build a Career with Confidence
At Carrier, you’re joining the world leader in healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions. We create solutions that matter for people and our planet – and our employees are the heart of it all. We are a company of innovators and problem-solvers who are united by The Carrier Way – our vision, values and culture. As an employer of choice, we strive to provide a great place to work that attracts, develops and retains the best talent, promotes employee engagement, fosters teamwork and ultimately drives innovation for the benefit of our customers. We strive to create an environment where all feel that they _belong, with diversity and inclusion as the engine to growth and innovation. We develop and deploy best-in-class programs and practices, providing enriching career opportunities, listening to employee feedback and always challenging ourselves to do better. In short, Carrier’s greatest assets are the expertise, creativity and passion of our employees – and we’re excited for you to join the team. …