Published: 2022-05-12 11:38:17
Company: Anheuser-Busch InBev Czech s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Health and Wellbeing Project Manager with Spanish
At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s an attitude!
That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, seek new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible!
Purpose of the role
At Fonds Verhelst, we inspire and empower you to unlock your full potential in life.
Because we care.
The purpose of the Fonds Verhelst manager Czech, Canaries and UK is to lead and coordinate Fonds Verhelst activities for these countries and lead projects in Europe. Objective is to ensure Fonds Verhelst offer is aligned with Fonds Verhelst strategy and needs. This objective is reached by:
Determining opportunities to improve the Fonds Verhelst offer, and improve employee experience and wellbeing through programs, vendors and tools.
Research on best practices and trends and perform deep analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing programs and propose improvements.
Developing and implementing new programs in your countries.
Follow up on impact of changed legislation on Verhelst Foundation plans (legal and tax compliance)
What will you be doing:
* You are the SPOC for FV for Czech, Canaries and UK will be working closely together with the peers in Belgium and Germany.
* You define and roll out the annual Verhelst Foundation program for your countries and develop new programs aligned to other European initiatives
* You will be managing the relationships and contracts with local suppliers.
* You prepare and manage payments to employees where relevant (via tool Optimy) and coordinate the payment process within the Foundation.
* You keep a close contact to and connect with your target population and their needs, in this way bridging the Verhelst Foundation management and board with the target population.
* You contribute to the strategy and communication plans on European level and develop the strategy for Canaries, Czech and UKI.
* You manage and coordinate projects on a European level on ad hoc basis.
What you’ll bring:
* Master degree with at least 4 years of experience;
* Experience in working in a multi-national environment is a plus;
* Entrepreneurial, strong communication and influencing skills;
* Capable of being entrusted with confidential information;
* Accuracy, reliability;
* Mature people management skills
* An outgoing personality with service-oriented attitude;
* Very strong analytical & project management skills;
* Spanish speaking, fluent English
We also offer great Benefit & Perks package!
* Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
* Competitive parental leave and pension contributions (2,5%)
* 25 days holidays per year
* Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (Accident, Health and Luggage insurance, discounted services like HP Market, Multisport Card, GS Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
* A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
* Meal vouchers
* Employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
* Annual Bonus
* 26 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers
* ‘Return to Work’ programme
What you can expect from us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today.…