Published: 2022-11-10 11:40:05
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
What will be your job?
* Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution, and or support other team members in delivery of procurement projects
* Work with senior level stakeholders to lead and execute strategic sourcing projects including strategy development, RFQ RFP execution, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
* Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of Statement of Work and other sourcing and contracting documents.
* Ability to work closely with other internal stakeholders like Legal, Information Security, Platform Management team, Contract Managers, Supplier relationship Management teams as required by the project.
* Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth.
* Keep up to date with new processes technologies, look for ways to be more innovative
* Provide accurate and useful project reports or issues status reports
* Work with team members to enhance their business and category knowledge
* Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
* Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings targets
* Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing projects.
* Delivers reports on performance and targets achievements
* Collaborate with and support projects and initiatives involving other procurement categories and geographies
* Suggest automation options where possible, using existing Accenture toolsets
* Suggest process improvements across the whole of Procurement Plus
* 5 years of experience in the procurement sourcing and at least 1 year in IT Technology sourcing
* Understanding of the legislations across Europe related to procurement and to the use of subcontractors
* Understanding of supplier sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management, with experience in supporting or delivering tender management and negotiating agreements or Service Level Agreements
* Demonstrable experience in leading small teams, if required
* Skills in working with data and a quick learner of new systems and tools with the ability to understand and develop pricing models and analyses interpret commercial proposals
* Strategic sourcing and category management expertise including Contract drafting, and contract law
* Excellent negotiation influencing skills while engaging with senior management within Accenture or Accenture s suppliers
* Strong stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills
* Strong analytical and reporting skills
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment, leading where appropriate
* Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver own work
* High standard of empathy towards the stakeholder, listening ability
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Advance proficiency in English and one of the languages Spanish and or German
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.…