Published: 2022-11-21 10:06:38
Company: BlueLink International CZ s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
About the Position:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will have one of the most important roles in our company being the link between our passengers and our clients. You are in charge to create a link between cultures, go beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, and support the customers with precision and reliability.
Our employees’ daily challenge is to satisfy customers with requests regarding loyalty programs, booking of flight tickets, B2B activities, social media, after-flight claims, and related subjects.
Your new role will include:
* Handling customers’ requests by both phone and email
* Delivering top-quality service for our customers in selected languages
* Providing additional information regarding compensations, additional services, and similar
* Ensuring that passengers have perfect pre-flight service and after-flight care
* Establishing and managing positive relationships with customers as well as co-workers and supervisors
* Working in collaboration with other departments/entities from all around the world.
* Maintaining the booking and other related systems
* Advanced level of Spanish and English language written and spoken (C1).
* Willingness to communicate and help customers, willingness to go the extra mile.
* Professionalism, accuracy, punctuality, responsibility, and team spirit.
* Previous experience in customer service is a plus, but not necessary.
You can look forward to these BENEFITS:
* Travel fund: up to 12 000 CZK per year to spend on airplane tickets for you and your family or friends
* Leisure time: up to 6 000 CZK per year to spend on sports activities/relaxing time/language courses
* Meal tickets in the value of 130 CZK per working day after the trial period
* Discounted air tickets with Air France (after 12 months seniority)
* 3 extra free days off – together 23 days (applied on a yearly proportionate basis)
* Private medical assistance ulékaře.cz for you and your relatives
* Multicultural team of people from the whole world
* Paid Training and Free Development
* Possibility of working from home (After a minimum of 3 months, according to the results)
* Possibility of working from abroad inside the Schengen Area (maximum 30 days per calendar year as per internal policy)
If you are interested in joining us, please do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.…