Published: 2023-01-12 10:52:05
Company: ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES EUROPE LIMITED
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
In this role you will be supporting our business customers within EMEA region. Our Premier Technical Support team is multinational team that takes a pride in providing guidance and support to our business clients when they experience issues or have questions regarding our mobile computing devices.
As a Managed Services Premier Technical Support I, you will be responsible for the resolution of problems with end-users via telephone, emails or chat using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills (communication business-2-business) in English and Spanish.
* Solve problems using remote control applications, products and vendors.
* Identify and document customer issues and raise them as directed.
* Participate also in internal projects and tasks assigned by the Management Team.
* Own the customer experience
* Offer customers a value-added experience with premier customer service through relationship and swift identification and resolution of issues
* Building relationships with business customers and stakeholders while representing Zebra values
* Communication with customers and colleagues across the globe
We provide you with training, opportunities to participate on additional projects, and great team that supports some of the biggest companies in the EMEA region. In addition our teams only work day-shifts!
* Proficient in English language – written and spoken
* Proficient in Spanish language – written and spoken
* Very good communication skills
* Basic computer literacy with a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
* Tech-savvy person, wanting to learn about different technology
* Demonstrates ability to articulate technical issues in simple way for management and customers to understand
* Customer service focused
* 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, 4 volunteer days paid off and couple of special Z-Days off for life-work balance
* Multisport card at a reduced price
* Meal contribution per working day
* Monthly contribution 800 CZK/month (almost 10 000 CZK per year) in the form of credits on your Benefit plus card with cafeteria system where you can choose from wide range of activities/benefits from Health, Sports, Travel, Wellness, Development, Culture up to company Language courses
* Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
* Home-office on regular basis is part of Zebra working life
* Annual bonuses based on financial results
* Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
* Employee referral bonus for bringing New Talent to Zebra
* Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
* Company gym on the premises, sport activities
* Life & Pension insurance contribution
* Dress for your day – Choose attire that fits your personal style and your day
* New modern and multifunctional workplace at Vlněna Office park in the city center
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification – RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail industries and postal services all over the world and, even by football professionals! Zebra in Brno was awarded as a TOP employer of the year 2018 in Jihomoravsky kraj and also ABSL Diamonds Awards 2019 for innovations and 2020 for Employer Branding & People Engagement.
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.…