Published: 2024-01-25 13:54:50
Company: JOBSTART s.r.o.
Type: Práce na plný úvazek
Join one of our most important clients, an international health care company with great reputation worldwide.
*****RECRUITER ADMIN with POLISH/GERMAN/SPANISH*****
Why you should read further:
By joining our client’s company, you will not only get a competitive salary but you will also join a team of nice and friendly people who know what it takes to work as a team. The positive vibe of this place will keep your to-do attitude up to speed!
What will you be working on:
* Act as a main point of contact on the interview process for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
* Responsible for scheduling all interview types including; phone, video, onsite and assessment centres across different time zones
* Own all schedules, ensuring that changes or rescheduled interviews are completed quickly and to a high degree of accuracy
* In charge of managing candidates’ data (e.g. resumes, assignments and contact details) in internal databases
* Manage the candidate expense and travel reimbursement process, manage escalations, and provide training when required
* Create and maintenance of purchase orders and monitoring of third party spend
* Management of referrals and all pay-outs associated as well as tracking of Talent Acquisition purchase orders
* Provision of general support to Recruiters during busy periods as well as to initiate and track employment checks
Who are you:
* At least 2 years of experience in providing administrative support within the HR or recruitment
* Strong data accuracy and numerical skills
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office (mostly Excel), to be handy with Windows 7 is strongly desirable
* Always professional, discrete and confidential in approach
* Strong communications, negotiation and presentation skills
* An organized, methodical thinker with a high attention to detail
* Ability to quickly learn and understand data from multiple sources with ability to work in virtual teams and with remote stakeholders
* Fluency in Polish/German/Spanish AND English (spoken and written)
The chosen candidate will get to work for our client, a company that saves lives all around the world on a daily basis. On top of that, you will get to enjoy:
* Nice new offices right at the underground station in Prague
* Hybrid model of work
* A job that doesn’t get boring in a company that saves human beings
* A new challenge for your professional growth!
Send me your CV in English and I will get you ready for the interview!…