Published: 2021-01-13 02:39:03 | Expires: 2021-04-30
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Brno s.r.o.
Categories: B – Fyzika a matematika
- Participate on development of Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) or other high-tech product.
- Specify, integrate and test new complex hardware and sofware modules.
- Troubleshoot issues, provide designers with feedback and suggest improvements.
- Build and maintain an electron microscope prototype in the best possible working condition.
- Translate customer needs and other requirements into technical solutions.
- Monitor industry and technology trends, propose new innovations and applications.
- Cooperate closely with project leader, team members, other departments and remote sites.
You need to possess:
- Technical/Scientific master’s degree (Physics, Physical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Biophysics, Biomedicine, Chemistry, IT or similar).
- Logical reasoning and conceptual thinking.
- Enthusiasm, passion for technology, positive attitude.
- English for daily job communication.
- Basic programming/scripting skill, knowledge of Python is an advantage.
You will gain:
- Work in high-tech company with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Work in modern, dynamic and multinational environment.
- Be part of positive and supporting team.
- Training and personal development.
- Company benefits, we have many.