Published: 2021-02-01 13:08:35 | Expires: 2021-03-07
Company: CEITEC VUT
Employer: Vysoká škola
Categories: C – Chemie
The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of a
Expert technician for Chemical Laboratory
The CEITEC Nano Research Infrastructure at the Brno University of Technology is the largest cleanroom nano-centre located in the Czech Republic. It provides complex equipment, expertise, and methods for R&D in nanotechnology and advanced materials. The facility includes nanofabrication, nano-characterization, structural analysis, and X-ray computed tomography. We carry out complete fabrication and characterization of nanostructures and nano-devices in an entirely clean environment.
For additional information about CEITEC Nano, please visit http://nano.ceitec.cz.
We are inviting applications from qualified candidates for the Chemical Laboratory Specialist position at the CEITEC nano facility.
- Operation of a chemical laboratory, which is part of the ISO5 clean room laboratories.
- Operation if chemical flow-boxes designed for wet processes, including etching in HF.
- Register and control the condition of process chemicals and resists needed for nanofabrication processes, chemical waste disposal.
- Training of users of the CEITEC Nano Research Infrastructure for the use of the chemical laboratory and selected equipment.
- Support RI users with their R&D projects.
- Assist the Head of the nanofabrication lab and other staff with the development and enforcing of safety and operational protocols.
- M.Sc. or Bc. in chemistry or natural sciences.
- Experience with work in chemical laboratory, experience with clean room ISO5 is an advantage.
- High energy, self-motivated with excellent communication skills in English. Work independently as well as teamwork.
- Knowledge of safety and health issues concerning cleanroom equipment, operations, handling of hazardous chemicals, gasses, and waste disposal.
- Interesting permanent-position job in state-of-the-art academic cleanroom nano-center.
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses.
- Further training and personal development, e.g. participation in workshops and conferences.
- Six weeks holiday.
- 1.4. 2021 / Negotiable
Please send an application including a Cover letter stating the motivation for applying, a CV with contact information and statement covering your experience in relevant areas (laboratory experience, clean room), name and contact details of two referees from two distinct institutions by email to email@example.com by March 7th, 2021 and quote the “Expert technician for Chemical Laboratory” in the subject.