Published: 2021-02-08 13:37:28 | Expires: 2021-02-28
Company: St. Anne’s University Hospital Brno – The International Clinical Research Center (ICRC)
Categories: E – Biovědy
The International Clinical Research Center (FNUSA-ICRC) of St. Anne’s University Hospital in Brno, Czech Republic is a new-generation research center focusing on the pathogenesis of diseases including finding new methods, technologies and medicaments for effective prevention, early diagnostics and individualized treatment.
As a top Central European research center with more than 300 researchers, new technologies and EU grant support, we focus on research and development mainly in the fields of cardiovascular and neurological diseases. In both areas we partner with world-class research centers and universities.
Join our team and take the next step in your career with us!
Starting date: ASAP or negotiable
Workload: 1 FTE
We are looking for:
Candidate with primary interest in cellular and molecular biology, and the biology of signal transduction via transmembrane receptors.
Your main tasks will include:
- focus is on non-canonical receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) signaling
- characterization of RTK signaling complexes
- RTK-mediated regulation of primary cilia
- development of tools facilitating re-purposing of clinically used RTK inhibitors
Job Criteria – Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Candidate should have a PhD
- background in biochemistry, molecular biology or cell biology
We offer: – What do we offer:
- position is for 4 years
- competitive salary
- pleasant and modern work environment, located in the center of Brno, a very nice city to live and work,
- the possibility of professional and career growth,
- 25 days of holiday and other employee benefits.
More about our research:
Sci Signal. 2018;11(548). pii: eaap8608.
Sci Transl Med. 2018;10(459). pii: eaat9356.
Hum Mol Genet. 2018;27(6):1093-1105.
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you! Send us your CV and a brief cover letter (both in English) until 28.2.2021 to email@example.com.