Published: 2021-02-10 13:41:32 | Expires: 2021-03-12
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Brno s.r.o.
Categories: B – Fyzika a matematika
- Participate in new product development projects.
- Lead system design (SW, HW, applications), evaluation and testing.
- Own the microanalysis expertise for microscopy markets.
- Work with R&D team (mechanical, electronic, firmware and software engineering), interact with product marketing.
- Collaborate with research groups on innovative solutions aligned with customer expectations and future needs.
- Execute business-driven requirements and customer feedback.
- Active collaboration with external partners.
- Act as a product owner, keep products and HW equipment in job-ready condition and escalate problems.
You need to possess:
- MSc or PhD in Material Science, Physics or Engineering or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills in spectroscopy and crystallography.
- Advanced knowledge of spectroscopy and microanalysis techniques (EDS, EBSD).
- Knowledge of electron microscopy would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of using software in complex products with extensive hardware interactions.
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team.
- Strong communicative skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to write scientific papers and other publications.
- Ability to interact with cross functional and cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to travel both domestically as well as internationally.
- Language skills: English, willing to learn Czech.
You will gain:
- Work in high-tech company with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Work in modern, dynamic and multinational environment.
- Be part of positive and supporting team.
- Training and personal development.
- Company benefits, we have many.
+420 737 430 952